Hull to Rotterdam
To book direct with P&O Ferries, click here.
Hull to Rotterdam Ferry
- Hull to Rotterdam Europoort (P&O Ferries). Up to 7 sailings per week. Duration 10 hours 15 minutes.
- Rotterdam Europoort (P&O Ferries). Up to 7 sailings per week. Duration 12 hours.
Cabin accommodation is compulsory and you can choose between Standard, Premier and Club cabins. All cabins have ensuite accommodation with toilet and shower, and have beds or bunks. You can also choose an inside or outside cabin – outside cabins have portholes so you can enjoy a sea view.
Foot passengers can also book coach transfers to and from Rotterdam Europoort to Amsterdam or Zeebrugge – perfect for a few days get away without the hassle of parking and driving.
You can also sail from Hull to Zeebrugge in Belgium which, depending on your ultimate destination in Europe, may be a viable alternative. Other ferry routes to Holland are Newcastle to Amsterdam (Ijmuiden) and Harwich to Hook of Holland (shortest crossing with duration of around 6 hours).
- Hull to Zeebrugge (P&O Ferries). Up to 7 sailings per week. Duration 12 hours 15 minutes.
- Harwich to Hook of Holland (Stena Line). Up to 2 sailings per day. Duration 6 hours 45 minutes.
- Newcastle to Amsterdam (DFDS). Up to 7 sailings per week. Duration 15 hours 30 minutes.