Brittany Ferries operate the Portsmouth to Santander ferry.
Portsmouth to Santander Ferry
The Portsmouth to Santander is operated by Brittany Ferries. The crossing is like a mini cruise on exceptionally well equipped vessels, either the Pont Aven or Cap Finistere. With two return crossings each week, there’s plenty of flexibility on when to travel. The journey time of around 24 hours gives a full day and night onboard to relax and enjoy the the many facilities. For most people, the crossing is part of the holiday, and time to relax on their journey.
- Two sailings per week with convenient departure times
- Portsmouth to Santander in 24 hours
- Good road links to both Portsmouth and Santander to make your journey easy
- Book early – at peak times (school holidays) the ferries can become fully booked well in advance
- Leave space in the car for any purchases made onboard – wine anyone?
- Consider Bilbao for one or both legs of your journey – it’s not far away