Use the search below to compare fares on ferries to Calais and book securely online. P&O Ferries and SeaFrance both sail between Dover and Calais.
- Regular sailings 24 hours
- Operated by P&O Ferries, DFDS Seaways and Irish Ferries (use the ferry fare comparison above to compare prices or click the links to book direct)
- Shortest ferry route between the UK and France
- Travel on foot or with a vehicle
- Travel with pets (cat or dog with pet passport)
Ferries to Calais
Ferries to Calais sail from Dover and you can choose between P&O Ferries, DFDS Seaways and Irish Ferries -there are many crossings per day (24 hours) and the sailing time is between 1.5 and 2 hours. Compare fares above to find the best deal – sailing off peak (overnight and avoiding school holidays) makes the fares cheaper.