Quote and book ferries to Amsterdam using the search below:
Use the search above to check fares and book DFDS Seaways ferries to Amsterdam.
- Operated by DFDS Seaways
- Sails daily from Newcastle
- Overnight crossing on luxury cruise ferry
- Travel on foot or with a vehicle
- Pre-book breakfast
- Accommodation compulsory
Ferries to Amsterdam
- Newcastle to Amsterdam Ijmuiden (DFDS Seaways). Up to 7 sailings per week. Duration 15 hours 30 minutes.
DFDS Seaways operate the Newcastle to Amsterdam ferry and Newcastle is the most northerly port in the UK from which you can sail to Holland. Travelling overnight, there’s a range of facilities onboard the ferries, including kids play areas, restaurants and bars. Cabin accommodation is compulsory and there’s a selection of classes available – all cabins have ensuite facilities.
The ferry docks in Ijmuiden, a short distance from Amsterdam.
Other options for sailing to Holland are the ever popular Hull to Rotterdam ferry and for those from the south of England (or those who prefer a shorter sailing time), there is also Stena Line’s Harwich to Hook of Holland ferry service.
- Hull to Rotterdam (P&O Ferries). Up to 7 sailings per week. Duration 10 hours 15 minutes.
- Harwich to Hook of Holland (Stena Line). Up to 2 sailings per day. Duration 6 hours 45 minutes.