Ferries to Santander
To book direct with Brittany Ferries, click here.
- Operated by Brittany Ferries
- Sail from Portsmouth or Plymouth
- Luxury cruise ferries – Pont Aven or Cap Finistere
- Travel on foot or with a vehicle
- Travel with pets (cats or dogs with pet passports)
You can take the ferry to Santander from both Portsmouth and Plymouth with Brittany Ferries.
The Portsmouth to Santander is like a mini cruise on exceptionally well equipped vessels, either the Pont Aven or Cap Finistere. With two return crossings each week, there’s plenty of flexibility on when to travel. The journey time of around 24 hours gives a full day and night onboard to relax and enjoy the the many facilities. For most people, the crossing is part of the holiday, and time to relax on their journey.
- Portsmouth to Santander (Brittany Ferries)
- Two sailings per week with convenient departure times
- Portsmouth to Santander in 24 hours
- Good road links to both Portsmouth and Santander to make your journey easy
- Plymouth to Santander (Brittany Ferries)
- Occasional sailings.
- Duration 20 hours.