Transeuropa Ferries are sadly no longer sailing from Ramsgate to Ostend.
Alternative routes are:
Hull to Zeebrugge (P&O Ferries)
Hull to Rotterdam (P&O Ferries)
Harwich to Hook of Holland (Stena Line)
Dover to Calais (P&O and MyFerryLink)
- Operated by Transeuropa Ferries
- Basic but economical service
- Up to 3 sailings per day
- Must travel with a vehicle
- Transeuropa are unfortunately unable to accommodate passengers in wheelchairs
- 25 steps to passenger areas
- No children’s play area
- Freight drivers and passengers travel together
- Alternative is Hull to Zeebrugge or Dover to Calais
Ramsgate to Ostend Ferry
The Ramsgate to Ostend ferry, operated by Transeuropa Ferries, provides the shortest and most frequent sailing from the UK to Belgium. With up to three sailings per day and a crossing time of just four hours, it provides great flexibility when planning your trip to Belgium.
- Ramsgate to Ostend (Transeuropa Ferries). Up to 3 sailings per day. Duration 4 hours.
The only other alternative ferry route from Belgium to the UK is P&O’s Hull to Zeebrugge service.
- Hull to Zeebrugge (P&O Ferries). Up to 7 sailings per week. Duration 12 hours 15 minutes.