P&O Ferries (click here for their web site) operate the Cairnryan to Larne ferry.
Ferries to Northern Ireland
- Liverpool to Belfast (Stena Line). Up to 2 sailing per day. Duration 8 hours.
From Isle of Man
- Isle of Man to Belfast (Steam Packet Company). Up to 2 sailings per week. Duration 2 hours 45 minutes.
- Cairnryan to Larne (P&O Ferries). Up to 8 sailings per day. Duration 1 hour.
- Stranraer to Belfast. Up to 7 sailings per day. Duration 2 hours.
- Troon to Larne (P&O Ferries). Up to 2 sailings per day. Duration 2 hours.