Hull to Zeebrugge (P&O Ferries) are the only operator sailing to Belgium from the UK following the demise of Transeuropa’s Ramsgate to Ostend service.
- Operated by Transeuropa Ferries
- Basic but economical service
- Up to 3 sailings per day
- Sailing time 4 hours
- Ramsgate to Ostend is the only ferry from the UK to Ostend
- Must travel with a vehicle
Ferries to Ostend
The Ramsgate to Ostend ferry, operated by Transeuropa Ferries, provides the shortest and most frequent sailing from the UK to Belgium. It is the only ferry from the UK to Ostend. With up to three sailings per day and a crossing time of just four hours, it provides great flexibility when planning your trip to Belgium.
- Ramsgate to Ostend (Transeuropa Ferries). Up to 3 sailings per day. Duration 4 hours.
The only other alternative ferry route from Belgium to the UK is P&O’s Hull to Zeebrugge service.
- Hull to Zeebrugge (P&O Ferries). Up to 7 sailings per week. Duration 12 hours 15 minutes.
Click on the routes for more information and to get a quote