To book direct with P&O Ferries, click here.
- Only ferry to Zeebrugge from the UK is Hull to Zeeebrugge
- Operated by P&O Ferries
- Daily sailings travelling overnight
- Ensuite cabin accommodation compulsory
- Choice of restaurants onboard including four seasons buffet
- Coach transfers to Bruges available
Ferries to Zeebrugge
The Hull to Zeebrugge ferry is the only ferry from the UK to Zeebrugge. It’s an overnight crossing which sails daily from Hull departing in the evening and arriving in Zeebrugge the following morning. Cabin accommodation is compulsory, and you can choose between Standard, Premier, and Club cabins. You can take pets with you (subject to having a Pets Passport), and you can travel either with a vehicle or as a foot passenger. Foot passengers can book a coach transfer from Zeebrugge to Bruges and back – ideal for short breaks without the hassle of parking and driving.
Our tip: Book meals in the Four Seasons carvery in advance and they’re cheaper than booking onboard. Four Seasons is an as much as you can eat buffet – but don’t be put off, the food is fantastic!
The only other alternative ferry route from the UK to Belgium is Transeuropa’s Ramsgate to Ostend service. Depending upon your ultimate destination in Europe, the Hull to Rotterdam ferry may be an option.
- Ramsgate to Ostend (Transeuropa Ferries). Up to 3 sailings per day. Duration 4 hours.
- Hull to Rotterdam (P&O Ferries). Up to 7 sailings per week. Duration 10 hours 15 minutes.
Click on the routes for more information and to get a quote