To book direct with Irish Ferries, click here.
Use the search above to compare fares on Rosslare to Cherbourg ferries from Celtic Link and Irish Ferries.
Rosslare to Cherbourg
- Choose from Irish Ferries and Celtic Link
- Regular sailings at convenient times
- Accommodation compulsory
- Travel with pets (cats or dogs with pet passport – book in advance)
Rosslare to Cherbourg Ferries
Both Irish Ferries and Celtic link have Rosslare to Cherbourg ferries. With a journey time of around 19 hours and regular crossings throughout the year, it’s a relaxing and convenient way to travel to France.
- Rosslare to Cherbourg (Celtic Link). Up to 4 sailings per week. Duration 17 hours.
- Rosslare to Cherbourg (Irish Ferries). Up to 3 sailings per week. Duration 19.5 hours.
- Cork to Roscoff (Brittany Ferries). Seasonal sailings. Duration 14 hours.
- Rosslare to Roscoff (Irish Ferries). Up to 2 sailings per week. Duration 17.5 hours.