Ferries to Ireland from England
- Liverpool to Dublin (P&O Ferries). Up to 3 sailings per day. Duration 7.5 hours.
The only ferry to Dublin from England is P&O’s Liverpool to Dublin service. There are up to 3 sailings per day and the crossing takes 7.5 hours. Alternative routes are Holyhead (Wales) to Dublin and Isle of Man to Dublin. There are also several ferries to Northern Ireland from the UK.
- Holyhead to Dublin (Irish Ferries). Up to 4 sailings per day. Duration 1 hour 50 minutes.
- Holyhead to Dublin (Stena Line). Up to 4 sailings per day. Duration 3 hours 15 minutes.
- Ferries to Ireland from Wales.
- Ferries to Northern Ireland.