Brittany Ferries have released their pricing and schedules up to October 2012 so the early birds can book online now and take advantage of great prices and the widest choice of sailings.
Brittany Ferries operate on the Western Channel route from the south coast to various destinations in France as well as Santander and Bilbao in Spain (the only ferry from the UK to Spain). The Cork to Roscoff route also continues for passengers from Ireland.
Popular routes include:
- Portsmouth to Caen – Mont St Michel and Normandie operate up to three sailings per day, and the Normandie Express fast ferry operates from May to October
- Portsmouth to St Malo – Bretagne operates on this route with overnight daily sailings from Portsmouth. Return journey is during the day.
- Plymouth to St Malo – from mid-November to mid-March there will be a weekly return sailing on the Bretagne (until end of November) or Armorique (from end of November)
- Plymouth to Roscoff – up to 11 sailings per week, on Pont Aven Armorique, or Bretagne
- Plymouth to Santander – Weekly Sunday departures from Plymouth on Pont Aven
- Portsmouth to Santander – Pont Aven and Cap Finistere operate up to three sailings per week departing Tuesday (Pont Aven) and Wednesday (Cap Finistere)
- Portsmouth to Bilbao – Two sailings per week leaving Portsmouth on Friday and Sunday and departing Bilbao Saturday and Tuesday